View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 03:02 PM   #31
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandt99 View Post
Hmm. Yes, I run Windows 7. My error - since my login ID has administrator rights I erroneously assumed that gave the required permissions. The Generation process of 7 custom columns for 2 libraries runs to completion starting calibre "as administrator".

Interestingly, doing the Generation process with the exact same set of custom columns but just one source library runs correctly without needing the UAC permissions.

Roland

Good to know.

I am testing version 2.0.6 right now, which fixes the series-like index problem. I will upload it soon.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote