View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #10
evenstr
Enthusiast
evenstr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evenstr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evenstr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evenstr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evenstr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evenstr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evenstr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evenstr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evenstr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evenstr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evenstr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
If you play Sid Meier's Pirates today, every sentence of dialogue will contain "Aargh!"

On a separate (but pirate-related note): does anyone know if "A Brief History of the Murders and Robberies of the Most Notorious Pirates" by Captain Charles Johnson (speculated to be Daniel Defoe) is in the public domain? It was written in the 1700s, but I can't find it in ebook form anywhere, except on Google Books as "no preview available."

ETA: Nevermind, I think I found it.

Last edited by evenstr; 09-19-2009 at 02:54 PM.
evenstr is offline   Reply With Quote