View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 06:38 AM   #11
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
All the latest Kobo devices (e.g., Libra 2, Clara 2E, Sage, Elipsa) feature nigtmode-specific waveform modes (i.e., it ghosts less, and it handles flashes in a slightly less terrible fashion). It's still crap, but it's the least crappy you can get .
I use dark mode on a Forma and I don't notice ghosting or flashes during page turns. There is excessive flashing on chapter transitions. When I use dark mode, I'm reading in close to completely dark environment.

There probably is ghosting, but I don't notice it. I'm just reading text/fiction.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote