View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 09:12 PM   #10
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
Do you need to do full refreshes more often in dark mode? I have my Libra set to refresh every 64 pages, so I almost never see a flash unless I use the dictionary. I don't use dark mode, though.
It depends. Dark mode results in an awful lot of ghosting on devices without proper waveform modes, and the usual recommendation to clear ghosting is more flashes... but flashes are also awful in dark mode on those devices (except for the Kindle range I described above, iff you're using KOReader).

So, you're kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place on those devices, unless you like ghosting or annoying stuttery blinding flashes ;o).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote