View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 07:40 AM   #6
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
All the latest Kobo devices (e.g., Libra 2, Clara 2E, Sage, Elipsa) feature nigtmode-specific waveform modes (i.e., it ghosts less, and it handles flashes in a slightly less terrible fashion). It's still crap, but it's the least crappy you can get .

I was using dark mode on a rooted nook gl3 and there was very little flash or ghosting. My old onyx nova is much worse ghosting but manageable as I can refresh manually. So this concurs with your comment.

No idea about kobo, but I've heard no complaints and I've a friend that uses night mode on a libra 2. The Libra 2 is super popular.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote