View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 05:51 PM   #1087
ReaLx3m
Groupie
ReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Pocketbook Inkpad 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
I would suggest to unpack PDF file with other tool. PDF parsing in KCC is very simple and might fail in some cases.
Tried converting with comicrack too, and got the same result.It seems the programs shouldnt have any trouble as it was a pdf with only the 36 pages and nothing extra, how did the thumbnails get into the cbz really beats me.
Is it because of the specific way the pdf was created or what?

In the end i just sorted by size inside of the archive and deleted the thumbnails,they were around 10kb each so easy to identify(unless you use stretch, then they get to around 100kb).

Thanks for the input.
ReaLx3m is offline   Reply With Quote