View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 02:44 PM   #7
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesnikus View Post
What is the delay in A2 mode? I watched the video on Youtube and delay there was about half a second. The author moves the mouse and in half a second the cursor starts moving. I'm worried about such a high delay.

I was able to play games on the E-Ink screen using the electronic book Nook Simple Touch and a special patch. It looks like this:

The delay between keystrokes and the action on the screen is almost nonexistent. Everything happens instantly. The frame rate is of course low, but i can play comfortably. What about Dasung E-Ink? What is the delay between pressing the key and the action on the screen?
I think e-ink is best for text-processing. It's okay for that, depending on link (not VNC. Too slow). For example, a bluetooth keyboard is fast with it.

How does the Nook game work? It looks like its running directly on the Nook. It's not linked to a PC, I think.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote