View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:02 AM   #9
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutterjohn42 View Post
I've bought a few warranties for various devices/phones from them but ironically enough never had to invoke them.

From I know from a year or so ago, most of the time people told me if the device was under $400 or so they just sent a check, although I noticed when I more recently bought a warranty from them for my nexus 4 it mentioned something about them possibly attempting to "refurbish" the phone.

I'm thinking that refurbishing bit was new, as given their original, apparently VERY liberal terms, I'm sure that some jack---es took advantage of that and possibly ruined it for the rest of us.
1 case
told customer to send it to manufacturer or repair
send square trade bill
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote