View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #6
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
I know, it looks like a great deal on paper. I was just wondering about people's experiences with it - mainly how easy it is to deal with the customer reps.
I've bought a few warranties for various devices/phones from them but ironically enough never had to invoke them.

From I know from a year or so ago, most of the time people told me if the device was under $400 or so they just sent a check, although I noticed when I more recently bought a warranty from them for my nexus 4 it mentioned something about them possibly attempting to "refurbish" the phone.

I'm thinking that refurbishing bit was new, as given their original, apparently VERY liberal terms, I'm sure that some jack---es took advantage of that and possibly ruined it for the rest of us.
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote