View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
I had a similar decision to make. In the end, after much research, I bought the iPhone 5 and find it a big improvement on the 4S I had previously, far lighter and faster data transfer even though I am using the same provider/contract (not LTE/4G) 12-16 MBPS opposed to 4-6 MBPS.

I am very happy with my decision which was finally made after being unable to find a reliable way to synchronise my iCal and Address Book with the GS3 without using any form of "cloud". I prefer using USB as I have more control over what gets synced and what doesn't. There appeared to be several software options available to sync between android and OSX, but when I started looking closely at them, I found they were totally unreliable. As I use my phone for all my work appointments and then use the data on my iMac for my tax return, I really need a reliable method of synchronising between the iMac and my phone.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new phone, whichever you choose.

One question though ... is this the best place to ask the question, an ereader forum?
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote