View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygrrls View Post
I am sorry for not being as up on this technology as you are. I didn't realize that my iPad could have several different readers. I am just using the software provided by my device. You are not very understanding towards others and actually kind of mean.
The problem is many people blame the iPad and it's not the iPad, but the app. In this case, it's iBooks and iBooks does wonky things that need work arounds for these wonky things. There's not a lot anyone can do to help unless you post the code that is causing the problem.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote