View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 04:41 AM   #55
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
If you've an iPad (esp. an iPad 2) and like drawing apps than the popular 'procreate' is currently at $0.99c (down from $5.99 I believe). I'm not sure how or if this applies across all world stores. I just mention it because it has been on my Wishlist for a while, and the discount triggered my buy-now reflex.

Cheers,
Marc
Thanks, I'll have to see if it's also discounted in France. I don't think I've ever come across this one.

And while I'm here, I'd like to mention that Notes Plus (handwritten notes app) has gotten way better since the major upgrade they did in January. It's still awkward and slow to use, but the functionalities are so unique (AFAIK) that it may be worth learning. I bought the character recognition add-on a few days ago and on the whole I must say that it works pretty well.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote