View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 04:13 AM   #38
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
My other issue is pple talk about things going yellow when they are to be removed nothing ever gets higlighted in my calibre 7.40 even when i use a example from kovid. is that my issue or is that just a setting? (ive ticked the remove header box obviously)
This refers to when you are using the Wizard (the button the right of the box holding the regex expression) and have pressed the 'Test' button in the wizard. The text that matches the regex (if any) is then highlighted in yellow in the main window of the wizard.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote