Thread: Silliness Pet peeves?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 09:10 AM   #25
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
As well as those who abuse the privilege of the handicapped stickers. Like the ones who drive their relatives car (without the relatives) and use the sticker.
I agree 100%%

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddos View Post
Most phone systems have shortcuts. 9 times out of 10, if you just pound on 0 enough times the automated system will give up and send you to a person.
I hate those systems, as soon as one picks up and starts talking I start pushing zero. I especially hate the ones that want you to talk and say your choices.

My other pet peeves are:
irregardless
Sales people who think web sites and databases can be designed, created, tested, and moved live in a matter of days
People that cook fish for lunch in the microwave in the lunchroom
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote