Thread: Silliness Pet peeves?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 02:52 AM   #20
AGB
Headbutting stupidity
AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
singling someone out that is not involved in a discussion and able to speak up for themselves. c'mon seriously?
First of all, I'm not "singling" anyone out. On the contrary, I'm saying he is correct, and I was one of the people who had it wrong. I am not singling him out - quite the contrary.
Secondly, his pet peeve gave my the idea to this thread, because it got me thinking, and thirdly, I posted in the other thread, that his explanation inspired me to this thread and linked to it.

So, in short, understand what I write, instead of imagining things that aren't there and go off on an unsubstantiated tangent, and accuse people of something that just isn't happening.

Oh, yes, and that is one my other pet peeves: People who really doesn't bother reading what is actually written, but instead choose to make-believe and pretend ulterior motives is in play.
AGB is offline   Reply With Quote