View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 07:46 AM   #33
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by varmemester View Post
I have a lot of lines looking like this:
0465002214_Cochran 11/20/08 2:41 PM Page xi

What should the regex look like to remove those? And where do I put it?
You put it into either the regular expression for footer field or the regular expression for header field. Also, if you only want to remove one line, only use one of the removal options.
You could try with the regular epxression
Code:
\d+_Cochran\s+\d+/\d+/\d+\s+\d+:\d+\s+PM\s+Page\s+\w+
For further information see the tutorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varmemester View Post
In Structure Detection I have ticked 'Remove Header' and 'Remove Footer'. I wonder what the chapter mark options do ('pagebreak', 'rule', 'both', 'none')?
You only need to tick one of the removal options and then customize the regular expression to fit. The chapter mark option selects how detected chapter breaks are marked: either with a new page, a horizontal line, both, or none of the above. You should also get a helpful text explaining what a certain option does when you hover your mouse cursor above said option.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote