Thread: Classic Rooting help
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #4
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
If anybody could please help me with this I would be forever grateful. It still goes back to home when trying to look in a folder. And when I make folders for some reason and I am just looking through my library with the show covers option (nookdevs), all of the covers disappeared. I erased the folders and they came back (?). Also, any book downloaded via B&N shows up gray with no cover or print at all (doesn't even say no cover available). Is this normal with the rooted nook My Library?

If somebody could give me detailed info on how they make folders and organize their books (and get all the covers to show up in one place), that would be so helpful. I bought the nook knowing if I rooted it would allow all of my covers show up and I would have better organization. If I can't get it to work, I will take it back, but I have to leave the US tomorrow.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote