View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
That sounds like a lot of money for an app that is duplicating what is already out there... pretty much for free. Also, most software that tries to support so many formats doesn't just an OK job at most of them... you know jack of all trades and all that.

What you might want to think about is some type of library/organization/filter type app sort of like Calibre that will open the specified file in the reader of choice for that format. For example, I might want to be able to catalog all my Kindle / Goodreader / B&N / iBooks etc in one location... tag them, keep track of read status etc... and be able to launch the reader app I want to use.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote