View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 09:13 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
If Mr. Geoffrey A. Fowler could show me a 10-ounce netbook with e-ink under $300.00, I'd say he had a point.

Truth is; barring some global, civilization-ending catastrophe, one day e-readers will be supplanted by something better -- as will netbooks, laptops, and desktops. But for now and for the near future, if you're a serious reader, e-readers can't be beat.
I agree. I'm also getting very tired about not being able to lend out books. I can count the amount of books (of the paper kind) I've lent out on one hand. Most people I know don't read what I read and I don't read what they read. So, should I not buy pbooks because I can't lend them out?

While I would like to buy a true tablet PC, the price is holding me back. And I don't see myself reading with a netbook in bed...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote