View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 08:40 PM   #1491
BetterRead
Addict
BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet
This was posted 8 months ago, but I think it's worth repeating.

Michaelbrent Collings has reduced his books to $0.99.

Quote:
During these difficult times, I have priced all my titles - bestsellers, complete box sets, EVERYTHING - at 99 cents for the foreseeable future. My family and I hope this can be a small help in strange times. Please enjoy an escape, share some stories, stay safe, and be good to each other, because the most contagious thing is kindness.
There are too many to list, but his Amazon page can be found at https://www.amazon.com/Michaelbrent-.../e/B003VSI88O/
BetterRead is offline   Reply With Quote