View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 07:53 PM   #1
Apparition B5
Zealot
Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 and iPad Air 5
Question Indies on Amazon Kindle Only

Why do so many independent authors choose to lock their eBooks into the Amazon Kindle ecosystem?

With Amazon recently further locking down Amazon Kindle eBooks, I've been looking into other eBook stores. Many of the eBooks I've read are independently published and either solely available on Amazon Kindle, or only available on Amazon Kindle and Apple Books. Nothing on Google Play Books, Kobo, or independent eBook shops. It makes it difficult to avoid Amazon Kindle or leave the Amazon Kindle ecosystem should you choose to do so, which if I had to guess is the point. But isn't that leaving money on the table for the authors?
Apparition B5 is offline   Reply With Quote