View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 11:55 AM   #29
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
Howdy, it's your friendly neighborhood web lurker here. As for book covers, I get all of mine done by my friend and former business partner, Don Semora. He has done professional quality artwork for some of the big names in publishing, gaming, etc. If you want to at least check him out, his website is www.donsemora.com and trust me, he'll hook you up with some awesome covers.
I went to his website and it does look nice. As I read, though, I saw many typos and other errors. When I tried to report it, two of the three means of contact that I found returned errors. I think the third one worked, but in case it didn't, maybe you could pass this on. I believe you when you say he does good work, but a lack of attention to detail on his own site undermines that.

rjb
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote