View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 08:04 AM   #28
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Don Semora ... Wow! I opened the website to have those eyes looking out at me and just Wow! In fact, Wow!!!

I'm not saying that I fell equally in love with all the covers in the portfolio, a bit busy for my tastes, but the artwork is superb. And, perhaps more than anything else, of all the places I've been, there is a style and originality to the work that has been so difficult to find in my searching so far.

Whatever I end up doing, thank you for sharing.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote