View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 12:09 PM   #13
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I think there's just going to be slight differences between screens on even the same readers. Between my 2 Glos when lit, the older one has a slight yellowish tint compared to the newer one. But to even notice it enough to be bothered by it, I have to have them side by side, it's not that yellowish on its own. And it also could be a difference caused by the firmware too, that wouldn't surprise me at all since I've seen huge variations in light output between firmwares on the same reader.

The same situation happens with my older Sony 350s without any front light, some screens are noticeably brighter/whiter than others.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote