View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 09:20 PM   #22
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
About Kindle multi-level ToC, if you hit the top-level text, you go to that entry in the book, but if you hit the arrow on the left, it will expand instead.
I tried this a bazillion times but obviously can't hit the triangle accurately enough. Weird.

Oh and re: ADE page numbers, I know they merely count characters. But the amount of text they call a page feels about right (maybe a tad long but close). So a short-ish novel is about 150 pages or so and a modern novel is around the 500 page mark. I have no feel for what "locations" represents.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote