View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 03:29 PM   #152
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by weo View Post
Hi,

new to Calibre, and new to this forum. And already had the audacity to doubt your plugin :-$

I have tried over and over to get ISBN recognition to work, but always with the same ISBN. As it turns out, the ISBN is valid, but there is some glitch somewhere on the page that seems to puzzle your code.
Weo
No problem to doubt. At the contrary I like to get comments to make the plugin better.
But in this case the problem is due the missing authors at the website.
For ISBN 9789055817443 there are no authors mentioned at bol. The title and authors are mandatory , so that is why the plugin returns the message.
There is no description either, I noticed.
The other isbn is mentioned with title and authors(... ;-)) (and description), so that gives no problems.
The trema should not be a problem, as far as I know.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 01-06-2014 at 11:42 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote