View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #302
euphwes
euphwes can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueeuphwes can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueeuphwes can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueeuphwes can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueeuphwes can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueeuphwes can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueeuphwes can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueeuphwes can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueeuphwes can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueeuphwes can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueeuphwes can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle Touch
Kubrick success

Quote:
No conversion required - just burn it to the DVD media as a bootable disk.
Your DVD writer will blank out the unused portion of the media.
You're right, thanks. I did try the iso from kubrick-k4-k5.zip, burned to DVD, which also did not work for me. Same error about missing java files, despite the fact that ixtap's "test" did work successfully.

I ended up making a bootable thumb/USB drive, which worked perfectly! That was a learning experience for me, since I wasn't even previously aware that my mobo supported booting from USB. I downgraded my 5.3.2.1 Touch to 5.1.2, and installed the jailbreak, with no issues at all.

Thanks again, ixtap, for a superb tool! I'm sure you'll have this issue with the bootable CD/DVDs worked out soon enough. And thanks to everyone else to the ongoing discussion, which helped me get this working.
euphwes is offline   Reply With Quote