View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:04 AM   #47
Lupines
Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G+Wifi
Festival

twobob,

I got Festival to work. But I am having problems with the sampling rate. I am using aplay to get the output from Festival to the sound card. Can you tell me which audio sampling should I use? This sounds reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally sloooooooooooooooooooooooow...

festival> (SayText "Hello world!")
Playing WAVE '/tmp/audiofile_31122' : Signed 16 bit Little Endian, Rate 16000 Hz, Mono
#<Utterance 0x401903b8>

Thanks,
Lupines.
Lupines is offline   Reply With Quote