View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:25 AM   #27
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I do not know how to answer this poll because it depends on the task. I have a right handed mouse - cause they do not make left handed ones of the kind I use. I find myself drawing in "DrawSomething" with my left hand, but I tend to write with my right hand. I hold my phone in my left hand, and utensils move back and forth between hands as needed. I am right eye dominate, so I shoot righty, but I bowl left and play miniature golf lefty.

So I guess I just need a option for "confused." "D
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote