View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:14 AM   #20
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Yes, that is what I do. I can't control the knife well with my right hand, but I can 'usually' find my mouth with the fork... without stabbing myself in the cheek. But if I'm not holding the knife, I use my left hand for the fork. Living in Asia, I use chopsticks and spoons much more than forks, and they ALWAYS go in my left hand.

(To say I had a lot of trouble in India was putting it mildly... I almost gave up eating!)

Stitchawl
Yes, I can only use chopsticks in my right hand too...

I wonder what a left-handed Indian would do... Learn to eat right handed very fast?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote