View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:03 AM   #18
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
A right-handed software developer here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
hold the fork in that hand, even when eating. But if I don't have the knife in my left hand, that's where the fork goes.
If I read this correctly, you have your fork in your right hand if you eat with knife and fork? And you have your fork your left hand if you only have a fork?

When I eat with knife and fork, the knife is in the right hand and the fork in the left (a well-spread table has the knife on the right hand side of the plate...). When I put the knife away, the fork goes to the right hand.

This is logical, as I am more dexterous with my right side. And if you eat with knife and fork (which I usually do), you only need to bring your fork to your mouth and you do the precision work with the knife (either cutting something, or shoveling some food on the fork). So, it would be logical you prefer to hold your fork in your right hand and your knife when you're holding that.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote