View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:55 AM   #16
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm really enjoying what I'm reading here. Interesting how people use their hands... I'm so strongly left-handed, I can't even watch TV with my right hand!
I do, however, use the mouse right-handed, and if cutting food, hold the fork in that hand, even when eating. But if I don't have the knife in my left hand, that's where the fork goes. I can only use chopsticks in my left hand, and can't even print with my right!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote