View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:09 PM   #204
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
ACK! Need advice please!

I think I'm losing control over my library. I use Calibre so that's helped me so much already. I currently have 3 libraries, 1 for my main library [500+], 1 for freebies [1000+], and I manage one for my Mom's Kobo. I recently added a 4th library for books I know I won't read again, but want to keep for reference so I don't mistakenly buy/download those again.

How do you guys manage your libraries? How do you sort/keep your current and past books?

[and this is thread-related because it's this forums' fault that I have so many books to keep track of! ]
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote