View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 01:55 AM   #15
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to Mobileread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisaC View Post
I'm having the same problem, and I didn't understand what you asked Corey Langner to do. What do you mean by "content outside html tags"? I've seen multiple questions about this and the answers are all so technical, I'm like, yeah, whatever. Maybe I'll click "no toc" ...

Thanks -- Alisa
Since this thread is over a year old and 50+ versions out of date it is hard to know what your problem is in relation to this thread.

Start by reading this sticky post and if you still need help create a new thread and outline exactly what trouble you are having.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote