View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #14
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
There must still be a file being referenced as a .png file. You need to fix the reference to file and change it extension. Then you need to erase the file that has the .png extension. Uploading a .jpg won't fix anything unless it is referenced correctly. It will only cause another error that you have a file that is not referenced.
Dale
I appreciate your response Dale. The png file refers to images and all my images now are jpeg. I made sure to create and reinsert each image. So at least in theory, there should be no pig file. The frustrating part is how to find ping file which it refers. I am sure it may be some where in the document that I am having problem finding it. Thanks to you and others for hints and for all your help.
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote