View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 01:16 PM   #14
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboy View Post
the short lived Firmware 4.23.15505 and now (hot off the press) Firmware 4.23.15548 both have the scrollbar, the scrollbar appears wider with this release which is good, but neither Firmware as far as i can tell will let me type in a page number and go directly to that page. i have 950 pages of books and before Firmware's 4.23.15505/4.23.15548 i could go to any of those pages easily. where now i have no way of knowing which page in my book list i'm on.

if Kobo have dropped the type in the page number you want to go to i can't understand why they'd do that.

best wishes koboy
I did use that feature when it was available.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote