View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:31 PM   #57
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I think some of you need your OCD meds to combat your hoarding.
It's partially about choice (just the other night, I was trying to decide what to read and flipped through quite a few collections before I found one that hit the mark). When I'm travelling, I'd like to have the choice of what to read and not be limited to just a few. But it's also about grabbing books when I can. I frequent the "free for a limited time" sorts of newsletters and I grab all the books that sound interesting because I might want to read them and limited-time-only is a good draw. They all get downloaded and sorted into their appropriate collections for that magical moment when the time is right
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote