View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #529
barba
Enthusiast
barba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughing

Device: Kindle Touch, Paperwhite 1 and Nook HD+ rooted
Two questions for Ixtab and Two to all the people in the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
CM does not support FW 5.3.5 for now. You're welcome to submit a patch to make it work on that firmware.
Ixtab:

First of all I have to very thank you for doing a Kindle a better machine, and all we know you do a hard work.

My first question is:

Why you to have to release a modification of your hacks every time Amazon release a new update only to make Kindle a worse machine?

I have a Paperwhite with 5.3.1 (with jailbreak, JBPatch (Enhance Dictionary, Modify Reader fonts, Fix layout, Modify margins), KUAL, ALT_Fonts and Collections Manager) and my second question is :

What update 5.3.5 give better than 5.3.1?

I think nothing? I am right?

So my third and fourth question to all the people is (I ask because I don't understand):

Why you have to update your Kindle every time Amazon make an update?
That make a Kindle a better machine?

It is a pity that you have to waste your valuable time to update the hack instead of make other fabulous modifications of the firmware to make a Kindle a even better machine.

Very thank you for your fabulous hacks.

(Sorry for my english)
barba is offline   Reply With Quote