View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 02:29 PM   #27
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by fkustaa View Post
I have been editing my 517-page book on Sigil, and I was just about to send a copy of it to be published in Amazon Kindle, but then the file won't open at all.

I tried to open the file with other editors such as Ebook editor and Calibre, but these programs are also unable to open the book file.

Do you have any suggestions on what to do based on your experience with Sigil when it comes to these types of problems.

I look forward to hearing from you.

FK
No Error message? We are not mind readers.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote