View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 08:20 PM   #37
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoukaimee View Post
I'm very interested in your product, but in looking over your "FAQ" you don't provide what I assume would be the most frequently asked question: how much does this cost? What is a free vs premium account? And what are your discounts for early adopters?

Frustrating and makes me a little leery. Thanks.
1)How much does it cost?

It costs $4.99/month or $39.99/year for early adopters/readers

2)What is a free vs premium account?

Free accounts have the following limits:
*100 or less eBook limit
*Subscription popup
*Limited use of the Calibre Sync Plugin

3)With premium accounts there are no limits on the account

what are your discounts for early adopters?

Currently discounted a mentioned in #1. Early adopters will forever be charged the early adopter price as mentioned above. However new readers beyond the early adopter phase will be charged $8.99/month or $60.00 per year
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote