View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 06:08 PM   #1022
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I'm going to post here occasionally, to hold myself accountable. Fair warning!

So, I've been keeping things in check since I took off those seven pounds and have drifted slightly below my goal. But. I notice the bad habits are creeping back. Wine has gone from a couple of nights a week to every night and I've gotten "snackier" again. Oy, this is tough. I need to dig deep and find a little more resolve, especially heading into the holidays, or January won't be pretty.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote