View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #208
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Thank you! I must have remembered something wrong then (I thought I remembered gm posting this about the PW, when it was actually about the KT... or so).

Anyway, I'll include that in the next version of Kubrick (will be released soon, within 10 days or so). Until then, the OP of the problem can simply edit the files.
Heroic. I wonder if something similar existed on the 3 devices. Far as I can tell "Not"

Cheers boys.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote