Thread: Writing goals
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 07:17 PM   #10
Rick G
Renaissance Geek
Rick G has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Rick G has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Rick G has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Rick G has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Rick G has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Rick G has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Rick G has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Rick G has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Rick G has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Rick G has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Rick G has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: iPad & kindle
When I am in "writing mode" I try to set myself on a quota system. Typically 1000 words / day is my min quota. I find that's a fairly easy number to reach and on a good day (note: they're not all good) it can be as little as an hour's worth of work. That being said, my quota is 1000 but I'll often set a goal of 2000. Anything above that is gravy
Rick G is offline   Reply With Quote