View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 06:48 AM   #5
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PUIB5376 View Post
Hello,
For several months I have been experiencing malfunctions with my Boyues Likebook Mars T80D.
After reading a few pages of a book, the screen begins to flicker and, depending on the case, the screen freezes on the current page or the font size decreases and the pages begin to scroll at full speed mostly backwards. If you close the support flap (standby) and reopen it (exit standby mode), the eReader sometimes starts to work correctly for a few minutes before the fault reappears.
This type of defect is present whether it is with the Boyues reader or one of the Koreader or Moon+ Reader applications.
Under these conditions, my Mars reader is unusable. I tried several times to restart the system but without success.
I also performed a factory reset twice but these malfunctions persist.
I'm currently on Android 8.1.0 and just updated to V3.1.1, but I'm having the same malfunctions as when I was on V3.1.0.
Can you provide me with your technical support because I no longer know what to do to resolve these malfunctions?
Did you try to remove the device from cover?
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote