View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgeMan View Post
I would like to do batch conversions on a screen that does not display all of my books. I have hundreds of books and am adding more all the time. Displaying all of the books I have would quickly become too confusing. Is there a way to remove books that are listed on the screen without removing them from the computer? I guess what I need is more flexibility when displaying only the books I want to work with, and removing selected books when I'm through. Is this possible with Calibre or not?
what chaley said.

Then Save that search and use it as a Filter (the left of the search)
Example:
I have a custom (date) column "Last_Edited" (#edited)

I want to see what still needs work
I apply the saved search filter, "NotEdited"
Code:
   #edited:false
Presto, a slightly smaller list
(OK, so my example topic could be better chosen )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote