View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 03:41 PM   #1
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Koreader on Onyx Boox Nova Pro questions

I'm loving koreader again (used in in the past on other ereaders), but have two issues that, if solved, would make it perfect for me.

First is the top bar type size. ["cre_header_status_font_size"] = 14, in settings.reader.lua doesn't have any effect.

Second is that I use this remote:
https://www.amazon.com/LZYDD-Wireles...460264&sr=8-10

Volume up and down turn the pages forward and back, which is fine, but the shutter is easier to use because of size. In other programs (Moon +, for instance) the shutter activates page forward. In koreader it causes not only a page forward, but also a toggle of the screen touch. Once will toggle it on or off and turn the page; the next press will toggle it back and turn another page forward. I'd really like to inactivate that touch toggle.

On the Nova Pro I'm not getting a menu option for the screensaver, but it's picking up the system screensaver which I save as a screenshot of the book cover. Having the screensaver menu option would be nice and I'd love to have the book cover shown without having to make a screenshot every time I change books, but the other two are more important to me.

Any ideas would be most welcome! Thanks!
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote