View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 11:49 AM   #27
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
It is a sneaky plot to make you hang out here more that way you will recognize out of the way packages and also NiLuJe's Way.

See, now you're stuck here for ever and ever.
Hah, it was too much effort! He already had me at:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe
Don't have time to rehash the details, because there are quite a few, but while some of it survives the trip, I really, really urge anyone relying on custom code *NOT* to update until everything is golden for good.
Now if I am getting this right, thanks to JB 1.13.N, Kual 2.5 and mrinstaller 1.3.N, we might quite say we're golden (except we cannot easily downgrade), but as long as he does not confirm this, I'm stuck here waiting for the ok-go to apply this damn update! :P
GrrrrRRrrr... I wanna go back to just read on that thing!
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote