View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 01:19 PM   #15
thumbstump
thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thumbstump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiu View Post
Thanks so much for sharing! This was what I was looking for.

However, I'm running into a bug where if I'm reading an article/doc that has links and I turn off touch mode, the hardware buttons (next page button) either opens up the next link or opens up the menu instead of going next page. And then it ends up being stuck at no touch mode until I turn off and on the screen or hard restart the device.

When I read a book with no links it seems fine though. Can you please help? I can help if more info is needed.
Hmm, for some reason I can't replicate this. I'll let you know when I do
thumbstump is offline   Reply With Quote