View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #10
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Sorry, Nyn, but I don't understand why you are expecting to have a problem? Why do you think that putting a lot of books on the PW is going to make it slow?
I had this problem with my K2 and with my PW1 I limited the number of the books on the device, thus not using more than 1/3 of the storage space. I want to get more usage out of the storage on the PW2, so I was wondering how many books I can load up on my device before it started to occur again. From what I am reading you all have not encountered this lately, so I am going through my Calibre and adding more books to my device.

I like to jump through series when reading so I like to have a lot on my device to choose from. Not to mention I do not like to have all that empty space, ideally I like to keep 2/3's of the device full.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote