View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 12:24 PM   #5
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
What firmware are you running on your Voyage? It looks like an older one, based on the way the light is adjusted.
Shari

I am waiting for JB to be available to even think about changing it.

Unless the individual LEDs can be controlled by software, I don't think the light distribution depends on version.

Do you think the light distribution changed on the voyage with firmware? I guess it is a possibility.

Last edited by j.p.s; 11-21-2017 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Actually answer the question that was asked.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote